Thursday, July 10, 2014

Let the sun shine in!

After about six months of on-and-off again knitting (Who am I kidding? I only knit on it during Wednesday Knitting Group at Lila and Claudine's Yarn Shop) - the EZ Saddle Shouldered Aran is blocked and waiting to be steeked.



I had to wait until someone went to camp and freed up a bed in order to block it!


The sheep fold cables all worked out but I added some extra pins to make sure they lined up correctly.

June finished up on a sunny note so I had a hard time finding a model for my 



It was just too hot! The pattern was quite easy, however, and I'm sure to make another one.



Summer sunshine also brings flowers and flowers bring garden tours.
These terribly cute, tiny towns turned up on a local garden tour.

Sweater delivery, anyone?

Green Acres is where I long to be!



And when the sun goes down - summer grilling! 
Mr. Daisy and I went to a grilling class last week in Minneapolis and learned to grill chicken, steaks and pizza.
Every bite was delicious! 










No comments: