Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Five months later - they found her knitting.

Yes, it's been roughly five months since my last post. But, since it's mostly just me hanging out here, all I can do is give myself a strong talking to. And then promise myself to not do it again.

Since last April, I've been having fun running in local races.


We'll run anywhere for a brat and a beer!

Traveling for happy occasions . . .

She graduated!

and sad ones. 

My lovely dad died in June.
Cleaning up around here . . .


so I have room for new gear.

Yep, that's me.

Learning to skate has been a total eye opener for me!

More traveling - this time for fun and relaxation.

Beautiful sunset on Lake Chautauqua.

The Minnesota State Fair is not complete without a pickle hat.

And, of course, knitting.

A Color Affection Shawl.

A Playdate baby cardigan.


A Sagano Shawl.

But, still no purple sweater for Boy X! And I don't think he wants the cardigan, the shawl or the other (prayer shawl) on my needles, either. Oh, well, Maybe for Christmas. 


No comments: