Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So, do the British really choose not to win gold medals?

According to Eddie Izzard, yes. I can only hope this applies to the Knitting Olympics as well. Tonight, I am not well. My husband and son have filled the house with germs and they found me. However, what's really making my head hurt is combining being ill, feverish and cold, with watching Eddie Izzard. I feel just bad enough to go to bed but he is so funny that I'm choosing to stay up. Now I'm not sure if I'm really dizzy or was it the excessive laughing until my throat hurts.

I just got around to watching "Dressed to Kill" and in searching for information, I ran across this bit of trivia. I didn't even realize I had a line to live up to.

bees
"I'm covered in beeeeees!"


Which Eddie Izzard line are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Try it yourself! I'll be knitting more of My Blue Sweater and then off to bed.

No comments: