Saturday, June 12, 2010

Running with the big dogs, er, guys!


By 9 a.m. this morning, I'd run a 5k race, had a beer and brat and was on my way home. As Mr. Daisy said, "This could be a recruiting poster for the Army!"

For some reason, Mr. Pringles led off the race, the Lederhosenlauf 5k at the Germanic-American Institute


I was happy it was an early morning - it was pouring rain by 10 a.m. After knocking back a few chores, I think it's time for knitting and watching "James and the Giant Peach." I've started Not Plain Jane's Hedgerow Socks (only down 2-at-a-time as in 2-at-a-Time Socks: Revealed Inside. . . The Secret of Knitting Two at Once on One Circular Needle Works for any Sock Pattern! - a great resource!) and they are at the tricky getting-the-pattern-set-up part so I'm not taking them around town just yet.

As for that Saturday Seven, I found three curtains (from who knows where!), three tee shirts and a pair of sweat pants. 


When you have curtains you can't remember buying, you have to many curtains!


No comments: