Monday, February 14, 2011

Three projects - or are they UFOs?

My husband asked me the other day, "You do have more than one project, right?"

Well, yes.

 And, no.


Currently, I'm working mostly on this Artisan's Vest from The Green Mountain Spinnery Knitting Book.  Hopefully, this is my Vestuary project for 2011. I'm using the lovely Aisha Cecilia's Vivian yarn (50% alpaca, 50% wool) in a worsted weight.



I'm still working on my Tangled Up in Blue socks. These are mostly my "hockey game" or travel work socks so, not so much of a change here.

Hmm - what is project number three?

It should be the brown River Gansey Sweater!


But it is much more likely to become the Rosemary's Little Sweater from The Green Mountain Spinnery Knitting Book.

I'm thinking of using up my precious Jamieson's Soft Shetland in granny smith green. 


I think it's time to let it go - and I know a baby girl who needs a sweater. This sounds much more fun than  . . . brown. Sorry honey!


This week's Saturday Seven just jumped out of my children's drawers. Jeans, a sweater, a pair of shoes, a pair of socks and three small pairs of pants. Off to the rummage sale - farewell!

1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Who DOESN'T have more than one project at a time? Seriously!