Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello!

On the way home this morning, I ran across this fellow.


My own fence was yarn bombed! With a cute little knitted lion!

I've left it in place for the time being.

My own knitting is getting larger and larger. The Hans sweater is too big carry around any more so I've taken to spreading out over the living room sofa and watching old episodes of Enterprise with Youngest Child. 


I'm working on the first series of yoke designs right now. 

Up close, the little rows of stitch markers are keeping track of all the decreases on the sleeves .


I'm not at all happy knitting sleeves one at a time any one. I've been spoiled by two-at-a-time sock knitting!

Tomorrow, I'll be spending the afternoon discussing knitting and eating goodies at the Minnesota Knitters' Guild's Spring Tea. If you're in town, come join us!

Sunday, Feb.26 at 1-4 p.m. at the Minnesota Textile Center.

Our featured speaker. Angela Radzyuk from All for Love of Yarn will be demonstrating how she blends colors and fibers. This to be a hands on kind of deal - we will have drum carders and fleece samples on hand and with five drum carders, there won’t be long lines … more time for eating and knitting!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

That little sweater is really cute!