Monday, June 19, 2006

Hey baby, want to ride a bike?


Happy Father's Day, Andy!

So this is a day late but . . . we were too busy picnicking and biking and (in my case) swimming on a lovely summer's day to worry about posting.

There actually was a bit of knitting where I ripped apart Andy's aran sweater that I started two years ago and began casting on again. I took an Aran Knitting class at the Yarnery in Saint Paul and started a River Grass Gansey from Jamieson's Shetland Knitting Book #2. I really meant to finish it but - I became distracted by the Brocade Wrap in Soft Shetland and finished that last summer. This time, I plan to use all the tricks I learned at Annie Modesitt's feet last April and get it done in record time. Lots and lots of cabling without a needle!

Really. I mean it. See, now I said it on the Internet so it must be true!

No comments: