Tuesday, July 08, 2008

After the ball is over . . .



After my race on Saturday, Mr. Daisy took me out for dinner at the Happy Gnome in Saint Paul. Taking a page from Annie Modesitt's blog, I took a photo of our delicious drinks - a little something for posterity.



Knitting wise, I am still working on that endless baby blanket. I tend to get caught up in the knitting and then - time to visit the frog pond. Luckily, it is due at the MKG meeting next week so I've been eyeing some new sock patterns to make with that trekking sock yarn.

Just a word about color in my photos. My last digital camera was pretty old so when Oldest Daughter dropped it, I didn't feel so bad. In fact, I got a lovely new camera as a Mother's Day present - complete with battery charger. Well, that charger has disappeared and I've been forced to use my cell phone for photos. Although I'd like to take nice pictures, sometimes a poor photo is better than no photo at all. The actual baby blanket is very green - brilliant.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I really like your blankie - if I ever thought I would finish one, I would start them by the dozens.