Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some say you can't knit at the movies . . .

but you definitely can at "Mama Mia!" It's very well lit and makes even me (a known hater of heat and humidity) yearn for Greece. Middle Daughter would say it was that Mr. Darcy (aka. Colin Firth) but he really shouldn't take his shirt off any more!



The simple nature of my Simple Yet Effective Shawl might also be part of the reason it's so easy to take everywhere. It's just alternating rows of stockinette and garter stitch.



You do have to watch the yarn overs at the beginning, middle and end of the right side rows but, other than that, you can't go wrong!

As for the Saturday Seven - I really shouldn't wait until my Youngest Daughter goes to bed to want to take my photos. Photos always make things better - if only I would remember. Tomorrow, photographic proof. Basically, it's two pairs of Mr. Daisy's jeans, two of my own tee shirts and three of Youngest Child's shirts. I think we'll be covering the size spectrum this week!

No comments: