Saturday, March 20, 2010

Have I got a deal for you!

Okay, some time last night, my email account went for a stroll without me. If you got something from me about a good deal on electronics but including a large number of misspellings, I apologize on behalf of my email account's good name.

The rest of my week was fairly quiet. I've been working on and off on the Neck Down Wrap Cardigan. Unfortunately, twice I've gotten off track and had to rip back.


I do like a nice increase row!



I spent a week one day working on a direct warp for a pair of dish towels.



In theory, this is supposed to be a quicker, easier way to warp your loom but they lied! The first few rows are spacer rows to get ready for the real weft. In this case, I'll be using alternating blue and yellow Dale of Norway Stork cotton yarn for both the warp and weft. I'm not a big fan of cotton yarn but this is very soft!

I spent a little time today with these fine fellows . . .
Youngest Daughter said, "Tribbles!" They are actually a felted pair of ears and a tail for a groundhog costume - Youngest Child has a class play next week.



Speaking of Youngest Child, he had a busy week - it was soapbox derby night! Third prize is great when you are seven!


That room cleaning I did with Youngest Daughter a couple of years ago? Very, very thorough! Lots of room in her tee shirt drawer now that the Saturday Seven is gone.

No comments: