Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please, please - get well soon

Now I don't have my cold anymore, Youngest Daughter has collected it.

And that means I have to clean her bathroom, too. Darn. There was never a happier day (okay, maybe there are a few) than when I didn't have to clean the teenaged daughters' bathroom anymore. 

Please, please get well soon!

Since we last met, I've been working on a new pair of Twilight Socks from 2-at-a-time-socks. I've been using this:

A skein of Pagewood Farm Yukon Sock Yarn in Prism. Very soft and pretty!

I also had a great trip out to Darn. Knit (Anyway) in Stillwater, MN.

I didn't get the Madelinetosh DK yarn I went out there for but I did get some

Dream in Color Classy in the "In Vino Veritas" colorway. I've jumped the queue and started another project with it: Knitting Pure & Simple's Neck Down Wrap Cardigan. It's been lovely so far!

And since I helped Youngest Daughter clean her closet really, really well last week - 

Seven Saturday shirts went over to Saint John the Evangelist Episcopal Church's Huge Sale. 
Coming up in May, you know! 
Be there, be there . . . 



No comments: