Friday, August 13, 2010

Time flies

when you're trying not to sweat. Things are hot, hot and hot here. In fact, the other day at the beach - too hot to knit. And for me - that must be hot! 


When in the air-conditioned indoors, I have been working on the Mr. Greenjeans sweater - now in the Small size - and it's working out well.


Youngest Daughter or Youngest Son wasn't around to model this one so I set up my dressmaker's dummy with my measurements. And it's looking like a good fit!


I particularly like the yarnover increases at the shoulder - very tidy.



I actually managed to pull together a Saturday Seven last week and since I was dropping it off at my local church rummage sale, I decided to snap a picture. Five teeshirts, one pair of jeans and a pair of pajama pants. Let's just say "Someone" won't be missing them from her dresser drawer!

If the weather permits this weekend - we will probably be out and about doing something fun. Hopefully, you will be as well!


No comments: