Sunday, September 19, 2010

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010!

Yes, me mateys, it's

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010


And this year I can wish you a 

"Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!"

because they have gone International - whatever that means!

So, watch this and enjoyyyyyyy!


And to give a pirate edge to my Saturday Seven,  I thought I would translate my description using a "Pirate Translator." 


The pirate speaks,"I just sorted out me knittin' magazines and removed two weeks work o' Saturday Sevens. This week's magazines be Knit Simple - a fun series but not one I really wanted t' save. I be takin' them over t' t' Saint John t' Evangelist Episcopal Church's Huge Sale. It's comin' up on October 2, 9-1 p.m. "*

Yesterday, I spent the day over at the Textile Center of Minnesota helping out at their Family Day. A great time to learn about the other guilds meeting there and some new ideas for my Rigid Heddle Loom - all in all a fun day!



Like those pink knitting bags? We've got a ton of them at the Minnesota Knitters' Guild. $30 - just shoot them an email. Think pockets - lots and lots of pockets.

And this is what happens when you leave your phone laying about - 








*I just sorted out my knitting magazines and removed two weeks work of Saturday Sevens. This week's magazines are Knit Simple - a fun series but not one I really wanted to save. I am taking them over to the Saint John the Evangelist Episcopal Church's Huge Sale. It's coming up on October 2,  9-1 p.m.


No comments: