Saturday, September 11, 2010

A lovely fall day . . .

Due to the "Extreme Pumpkin Shortage of 2010", these things are like gold this year. 

If I didn't know that the alleged "pumpkin shortage" referred to canned pumpkin - as a result of harvesting problems last year  - not fresh pumpkin, I'd have been tempted to stage a bump-n-run for some pumpkin.

But it did remind me of my Mr. Greenjeans sweater.



Fall seems just around the corner when I'm looking at it.

I don't think I ever named a mannequin before but this pose reminds me of Scarlet O'Hara. 

"I do declare, Mr. Greenjeans, you make my little ole' heart beat faster!"

"I may have to check my pulse . . . "

These cables look a little more Yellow Pepper than Pumpkin but they have been very fun.

Tomorrow is a day full of fun - the Saint Paul Classic Bike Tour in the morning and a Minnesota Knitters' Guild Cruise in the afternoon. I'm hoping to learn the secret handshake this year!

And don't forget that Saturday Seven -


Three uniform shirts, a pair of sandals, a pair of tennis shoes, a gel bike seat and a really cute pink jacket. Ah, the choices one needs to make . . .

Have a great weekend!

No comments: