Thursday, January 06, 2011

*Content not necessarily related to knitting

Okay, so I'm a reader. I read a lot. Much of it is related to knitting - because I do that a lot as well - but much of it is strictly recreational. 

In 2009 on Shelfari, I participated in the 50 Book Challenge group and got up to 85 books.

In 2010, I participated in the 50 Book Challenge group again but I made my challenge a 100 book challenge - and made it to 122 books. 

This year I finally found the Shelfari 100 Book Challenge group and I'm shooting for 100 or more books. 

I've already made a start on my reading but the most fun have been trolling the other member's book lists to find titles I'll want to read in the upcoming year. 

Courtesy of one of those other member's personal website, I found this great book reading blog, 



Well, her site sounds right up my alley and I've signed on to her own personal challenge, the 100 books in a year challenge.

You can find out the information about the challenge here or by clicking through her  button on my sidebar. Luckily, I can overlap all these "100 book" challenge or I'd never get anything else done.

I'm always on the lookout for new books to read - send me any book title suggestions through the comments page!

No comments: