Monday, April 23, 2007

In for a penny, in for a pound - or joining the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap

Ravenclaw!

Sort me!


Yes, I can never resist the "witty and clever" label. Sucks me in, everytime!

So, now I have to come up with:

1. A handmade (by me!) kit bag in your pals House colors- this can either be knitted or sewn, but you must MAKE the bag!

2. Sock yarn in your pals house colors

3. A pair of new knitting needles

4. A stitch marker in your pals house colors - handmade or purchased

5. A sock pattern

If you haven't already guessed, I am pretty sure that my sock pattern will be by Evelyn Clark. I'll have to wait on the sock yarn colors for a while. I'll have to think over a few of those other items for a week or so . . .

In the meantime, my green socks have recovered from the frogging incident and are past the heel (whee!) and the baby sweater is ready to photograph! Let's go knitting!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

That swap sounds like a lot of fun - which school house is your partner in?

Ellen said...

I haven't got a partner yet - I am really looking forward to that part yet!