Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth!




What a fun thing to happen! I am still in my happy, happy Ravelry daze (Ooh, I'm adding books to my library! Yea!) and, now, Lovely Lorraine sends me this. Thanks - I'll have to send some mental yarn your way. I am supposed to find 5 bloggers to nominate so I will have to go think on this awhile.

Knitting-wise, I am planning on taking my wierd lace edging project to the MN Knitters' Guild meeting tonight (It's a picnic - and I don't have to make the sandwiches!) so I am hoping to post some pictures tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Oldest Daughter mentioned tonight that your Yarn Alert went off in Mt Vernon, OH when you were visiting Kenyon College. Yes, there is a very sweet little yarn shop right on the main square in town. I've purchased some great stuff there and when I ran short we easily did a phone order (this was pre-web based purchase days). If you are going to be in Mt Vernon, OH again. Let me know and I'll find the name of the shop for you. Onward accidental yarn tourists... Pomputius3@msn.com