Saturday, October 06, 2007

See you tomorrow!



Yep, I'm on the advertising committee for the Minnesota Knitters' Guild and our own LOCAL Knit Out is tomorrow, Sunday, October 7th at Brookdale Center. We'll be knitting up a storm from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the center of the mall. I just listened to the "Cast On" podcast and Brenda Dayne (Sound of angelic trumpets plays HERE!) mentioned our event. She is so great! I might bring along my sad Pink Sock, just to get some professional knitting help.

I've been knitting along on the "Back to School" vest but not getting very far. I've joined a Masters Swim club and the extra workouts are killing my wrists and ankles! I am just not very flexible any more. My husband saw me stretching my hands this morning and asked if I was knitting in my sleep again. Yes, I have dreamed of knitting and awakened with very stiff wrists!

This reminder of Time and Tide (plus my extra spinning this week) cut my knitting output in half. Ah, well, at least I'm getting excercise.




This week's Saturday Seven are spare paperback books, a kitchen knife and a case for Treo 650 phone. My husband got a new phone and doesn't need the case any more so, off to Freecycle. The knife is being donated to my church's kitchen. The books are going into more "To any soldier" boxes - they are kind of addictive!

No comments: