Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Belated Merry Christmas!



And a relaxing New Year! That isn't me up there in the air - Middle Daughter, Dear Husband and the Fair Cousin Hannah are all such risk takers! - but the view from the ground was just as good. Our trip to Mexico was beautiful, relaxing and filled with laughter. Those of you with teenagers realize that that is a nearly impossible combination!



And look what someone left on my pillow!



Unfortunately, things were so relaxing that this is all of the Go With the Flow sock (an Evelyn A. Clark pattern, natch'!) that I started on my trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen, I am happy to hear you had a wonderful trip to Playa Del Carmen - looks beautiful (and fun)and it worked well with all of your kids!

Happy New Year to you, too!

Warmest, Mrs. Pearson