Saturday, December 01, 2007

Lookie here, look at what I got!



I had a lovely time at the No Coast Craft-o-Rama on Friday. There was a real variety of items available and I was able to do quite a lot of Christmas shopping. GFM found some gorgeous clothing for her daughter and I was able to score some hair jewelry for the Girls. The rest of the items will have to remain anonymous until after the holiday! I bought this dark yarn from AishaCelia for a Sand Dollar Shawl from Knitting Lace Triangles by Evelyn A. Clark and the pink yarn from Green Apple Yarn for a pair of mittens for me! Okay, so they are both for me. Call it my birthday present to myself!



I had to clean out my closet in order to free up some room for hiding presents so I was able to round up two sweaters, a lace poncho - one I usually wore as a shawl - a pair of running shoes, two tote bags and a Pokemon. I actually don't know how that little guy got in there! Off the Saturday Seven goes to charity!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

I love both of those yarn acquisitions - very nice.

I filled a large garbage bags with snowpants and boots that no longer fit my boys this morning. I also handed down three old Winter coats to my SIL over Thanksgiving!

Knittymama said...

Those are lovely! I was really coveting that red yarn from Aisha...