Saturday, May 03, 2008

Itty Bitty Cute Things!



Although I am working on something made from that Claudia Hand Painted yarn (you can check it out on Ravelry!), I've also picked up a lovely book, Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson, and I'm working on a few baby gifts from it. The first one I've started is "Rosebud" for a little girl named Rose. I'm knitting it in Rowan Handknit Cotton and Tahki Cotton Classic. I've already bought the yarn for the Marshmallow Bonnet as well. Everything in this book is very pretty!



This week's Saturday Seven was easy - I found it all sitting in my laundry room last week. Middle Daughter cleaned her room! Four pairs of exercise shorts, a backpack, a pair of pajama pants and a tee-shirt. The tee shirt is a sore point for me - I can remember her saying how much she "needed" it from Hollister!

No comments: