Friday, June 05, 2009

Slowing down on the knitting, gearing up for the graduation!



Only two of the three besties were hanging out in my kitchen today. They dashed in after graduation practice, dirtied up a sink full of dishes and then dashed out. Tonight is their school's graduation dinner where they have a tradition of a speech being given by a teacher about each student! Who the teacher is and what pictures they use is a big secret - we can't wait. Middle Daughter is planning on buying waterproof mascara today . . .

Any way, I'm on my way to GF Melissa's house to MAKE SOAP! I'm hoping to not be the Mom at graduation with lye burns but she's got a lot of experience (ask her about her Bacon Soap!) and I think we'll have a good time.

Next week, anticipate more face cloths and possibly the end of the Swallowtail Shawl. Also, I'll be live and in person at the Manitou Triathlon in White Bear Lake on June 14 so stop by, I'll let you run my leg!

In the spirit of graduaton, whether it is Middle Daughter's high school ceremony this weekend or Youngest Boy's kindergarden graduation on Monday, I thought this would make you smile. It's no one that I know but I'm sure the laughs and tears are the same all over.

No comments: