Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday films - from my sisters to yours

We are heading out of town to Mr. Daisy's college reunion - we both went to the same college but it's not one of "those" years for me.

He was a few years older than me and I first heard of him when he asked one of the girls across the hall from me Freshman Year to go out to a concert. She was pretty but - dim. It colored my views of him for a long time - thank goodness I got over it!

Unfortunately, his fraternity doesn't seem to have much online but the lovely ladies from my own sorority (a local group but lots of fun!) does have this film online. Let's hear it for the TAs!



Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to go to Knit Out!

The Minnesota Knitters Guild will be hosting the 6th annual Twin Cities Knit-Out on Sunday, October 4th at Southdale Center.

This celebration of knitting will take place from 12 – 4 p.m. in the Macy's Courtyard. There will be free knitting lessons, door prizes, hourly fashion shows, a fastest knitter contest, community service knitting projects, expert knitters to answer questions and local yarn shops displaying the latest in yarns, patterns and tools.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

OOOooooh...too much Lacrosse to be inside at Macy's on Sunday.