Saturday, May 15, 2010

S'awright!

I've been spending time this week working on my 2-at-a-time Twilight socks. This pair actually went very smoothly - no gaps at the points where you switch needles - but the pair is a bit hard to photograph.


It actually reminded me of a bit of a sock puppet! Perhaps Lambchop?


I can probably get an inch or two more done tonight.


This Saturday's Seven is a pretty random batch:


A plastic lid, a pink hoodie, a pair of boy shorts, a mini-hockey stick, a pair of boots, a stuffed bear and a  commemorative bowl from Avon. I would have kept the bowl for Oldest Daughter's new apartment but - silly thing - it's marked "not safe for food use." So, what would I use a bowl for?

While you're pondering that thought, I thought you'd like this glimpse at another set of hand puppets. Senor Wences and his pals Pedro and Johnny. And a chicken.

 

1 comment:

Thea said...

Aw, Senor Wences. I had forgotten all about him. Thanks for sharing the video.