Saturday, October 02, 2010

My good left arm


For some reason, the left arm of this sweater looks huge! But it's not. I have only two words for you right now: button bands. I need 'em.

As for the Saturday Seven - I hope you stopped by the St. John the Evangelist Episcopal Church Huge Sale today! - because this week's collection already left.

Sandals, tee shirts, sweaters and a "Pirate" themed felt board set. Out!

As for that Big Sale - the Big Bag Sale is Monday, October 4th at 9 a.m. Tons of good stuff still available!

Back to that button band . . .

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

You would be so proud of the mountain I put out for Arc this week! College boy left and we emptied the entire Mini-man Cave!

Jjlrdomom said...

I love the color of that sweater...I'm kind of a sucker for that pumpkin-y orange color. Great work!!