Friday, February 15, 2008

Burn, baby, burn!



Last year, I mistakenly mentioned that I enjoyed doing "Sudoku." And I got three books of puzzles for my birthday! Since then, I've been skipping back and forth between books, doing one or two puzzles at bedtime, and finally, finally, finished one. So, I burned it in triumph.

With two more half-filled books to get done, it's enough to make me give up puzzles.

This week, I did give up on that green sock but - not on the yarn! I have three skeins of Steinbach Strapaz Cotton in the 03/kiwi color and I am looking for a new pattern to make them up for myself.



Instead, I started a new pair of simple ribbed socks for Youngest Child. That's easy and mindless - just the thing for taking to the Knit Out 2008 at the Mall of America.



Yep, it's that time of the year again and it looks to be really fun! I am hoping to hear author Debbie Macomber speak but the whole weekend's events look good. Just in case you check it out, I'll be working at the Minnesota Knitters' Guild table on Sunday. Stop by and say "hello" in person!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I think I'll be in bed nursing this virus...have fun!