Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday again?



Sorry about the quality of the photos but my camera is currently traveling to Italy with these two ladies! See you next Saturday, girls - take lots of photos!



And my Saturday Seven photo is pretty poor pickins' as well - a package of baby wipes and another of disposable training pants left over from Youngest Child's baby days, two butcher knives and a cookie press from my late Mother-in-law's kitchen, a polo shirt from my DH's closet and a flannel shirt from my Youngest Daughter.

I must be saving up my mojo for tomorrow - the big day at Knit Out 2008. Good Friend Melissa will be riding shotgun again - she'll be the one giving me the giggles!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ah, I'm so jealous. I was disheartened to learn that the Knit Out was the same weekend as Beauty & the Beast. I hope there was a fabulous turn-out, so they'll be back again next year.