Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hitting the Wisconsin road again!



Overheard in my kitchen -

"So, baby, let me tell you about my last goal . . ."
"Is that the one where you poked your own goalie in the eye?"

Let's Play Hockey!

Today is the Minnesota Wild's home opener against the Boston Bruins! Here's hoping Josh Harding's eye is all better . . .

I'm hitting the road again today with the Monday Night Book Club. We're off to Wisconsin and I'm only stopping by to blog for just a minute.




Middle Daughter cleaned her room and I found the Saturday Seven waiting for me. She does pick up the most eclectic sort of books!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

I can't think of a better place to be this weekend! I can hardly wait for that hockey game tonight!

Chrysta the Cursed said...

Go, Wild!!

(as opposed to go wild, which may also be appropriate, but in this instance I am referring to the hockey team.)