Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Secret knitting on the home front

Sometimes you just need a little time on your own projects. I've been working on scarves and hats for a charitable service project of the Minnesota Knitters' Guild as well as a pair of socks for dear Mr. Daisy. Now, I got wind of a cute little project on Ravelry - the February Lady Sweater - and I have to knit it NOW!

I've knitted a February Baby Sweater before.



I especially loved the gull wing lace pattern. So, when I found the adult version online, I just had to make it for myself.



And, since I have 10 lovely skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca cluttering up the yarn closet, a February Lady Sweater it is!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I've got a baggie full of that somewhere too - I've been wondering what to use to make the Feb Sweater, I'm also tempted by Hey Teach....