Thursday, October 09, 2008

How did I miss this quiz?

Hufflepuff Quiz #3

1. On what day does Harry run into Draco and Narcissa in Diagon Alley?
August 3rd

2. How does Harry get detention in DADA?
He tells Snape that he doesn't need to call him Sir

3. How does Ron get his spot on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team?
Hermione uses a Confundus Charm on the competition

4. When is the first Apparition lesson?
February 1st

5. When do Ron and Ginny breakup with Lavender and Dean?
April 21st

6. What Horcrux is hidden in the cave?
The locket of Salazar Slytherin

7. Who does Filch have a romance with?
Madam Pince

8. When is Voldemort’s birthday and birth place?
December 31st in London

9. What is Dumbledor’s favorite flavor of jam?
Raspberry

10. Who is “Mollywobbles” and who uses the name?
Arthur Weasley's nickname for Molly Weasley.

Picture Search =




Snape



Draco



Kreacher



Madam Pince




Rufus Scrimgeour

Thanks to ANTONIO DELA WEASLEY - if I hadn't read his blog I wouldn't have gotten this list in time. He is fabu!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I never saw this on the website at all! I saw the reminder this morning, and I couldn't find it until you posted it. Seriously!