Thursday, October 23, 2008

RAOK!



When you see RAOK on a package, what do you think of? I was trying to figure this out when I opened it and saw . . .



A beautiful skein of yarn, yummy candy and pretty stitchmarkers!

Lily Mae Clearwater (from my House, Hufflepuff) sent me a Random Act of Kindness package all the way from the Muggle UK!

This really made my day!

And in further Hogwarts business: Some lists:

1. Name of a male professor at Hogwarts - Remus Lupin
2. A subject at Hogwarts - Charms
3. A prime number between 53 and 1000 - 59
4. A professor at Hogwarts (either gender) - Minerva McGonagall
5. A body part - a leg
6. A verb - to swim
7. Your character name - Penelope Clearwater
8. Your favorite Quidditch team - Moose Jaw Meteorites
9. Someone (or someones) you'd find in a portrait at Hogwarts - Sir Cadogan
10. A number between 1 and 7 - 5
11. 20 minus your answer for #10 - 15
12. A craft (noun) - knit
13. A Hogwarts House other than Hufflepuff - Ravenclaw
14. Something they'd sell in Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes that makes a big mess, loud noise, lots of smoke, or general nuisance - Portable Swamp.
15. The character name of another swapper in HSKS6 - Emma Wigworthy
16. A subject at Hogwarts - Ancient Runes.

In knitting news: I am finishing up the Palindrome Scarf and working on Gentleman Socks and the February Lady Sweater. That one is so soft that it's drawing me away from the other projects! It's that little Alpaca Problem rearing its head again!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I am jealous of your RAOK - maybe I should send one out into the world - just for fun.