Saturday, March 14, 2009

Seven pathetic things



When these are the best items in my Saturday Seven, things are getting pretty sad. Yep, I was cleaning out the basement and found three puzzles and a Trivial Pursuit game that needed to leave. I also weeded out the "'80s edition Trivial Pursuit" and Pictionary and a pair of shoes. Those photographs were pretty pathetic so I just thought you should use your imagination.

Luckily, things are looking up. I am moving things around to set up my growing table for starting seeds in the basement and I'm hoping to have some nicer photos by next week.

Robot updates:

I also had a trip to Crafty Planet today for some really cute robot fabric. Good Friend Melissa is parting with some of her large soda bottle cap collection so I can make robot magnets and Craft Magazine has instructions for "cupcake toppers." More robot crafts to follow!

I'm thinking these are more than I want.

These racing robots sound just right - Bristle Bots!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

You're such a good mom! The most I ever did for a kid's birthday party was to hire the Critter Lady to come and bring her menagerie to share....