Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well, the partying continues.

Okay, maybe not partying. Activity-ing? An award banquet and dinner out with my husband and, again, people coming to my house. It's a school parent activity that I put off for far too long and now - the big day will be here Friday.


Pie and coffee - what could be more Minnesotan?


This isn't so Minnesotan - I call it Oriental Pizza and boy, has it been good. Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Luckily, it has some vegetables.

Since I've been keeping up my strength - I've been getting some knitting in here and there.


I actually have a few more inches right now but the pattern doesn't change until I get to the heel.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am very intrigued -- what goes into your oriental pizza? And, those pies look delicious!