Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not yet Sunday . . .




'Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Oh, if only. Well, we'll just to have to pretend.



I've been spending some of my extra time today working through some of the current projects. The blue sock is halfway down the foot - the rest of the project will be okay. I am not, repeat NOT making a short row toe. Forget it.



I finished the Lenten Hat and blocked it. It is a very large hat! However, I made the biggest size for the pattern and I figure that sailors can have big heads too. I'll pop that in the mail next week

Alban's Big Sweater is still in one piece - I just didn't get to it today. I am looking forward to spending some time cutting it apart on Sunday.



Finally, I spent some more time tonight on the red Paws scarf. I know I said that I would do a repeat a day but . . . somehow I've slipped. I'm hoping to spend more time next week - it's a really tidy repeat to memorize. We were watching "The Chronicles of Narnia" again tonight and it was easy to knit and watch at the same time.



The Saturday Seven came out of my chidren's dressers - four teeshirts, a pair of boy's pants, a scarf and a race car driver's costume. The shirts and scarf will go on to a rummage sale but the pants and Halloween costume will go to Baby Karl. I saw him the other night - he was wearing "Cars" pajamas - so I think he'll put these to good use!

By the way, this was all written last night but my computer was not letting me upload anything. Very annoying. Happy Easter to you all!

No comments: