Sunday, August 17, 2008

From a dark and stormy night . . .



- although a lovely moon to light it by! -



to a bright and sunny day at Lake Independence. That's me in the blue and white swim suit right up at the front of my wave in the YWCA of Minneapolis' Women's Tri today in Maple Plain. It was a lovely race with a great swim but a very hilly bike course and run route. It was all up hill, if that's humanly possible! I recommend it - try it next year!



Yesterday's Saturday Seven had four small parts - books - and three large parts that I forgot to take a photo of: a television, a crib and a crib mattress. Thank goodness for Freecycle!



Finally, I've started my Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Sweater. I started it once with the Pagewood Farms bamboo yarn but I went back and used Plymouth Yarn's Happy Feet instead. Hopefully, I can use my rest time this week working on finishing it up. Back to the Rav Olympics!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Love when I am able to re-direct books, otherwise they take over my house!

The sweater is going to be cute in that yarn.