Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One event down!



A Sockput for Team Minnesota!

I was shooting to finish these by midnight but the toe decreases went slowly. So, just as I watched the USA women's gymnastic team get their team Silver medal, I was kitchener stitching the toe. A complete Sockput for the Ravolympics and Team Minnesota!

It's a lousy photo, I know, but don't forget that I shorted the leg portion by 1 and 1/2 inches. That's why the leg and the foot look almost equal. The yellow marker shows where I started knitting from this afternoon. Perhaps I'll take some photos of the sock in action for another post.

Now, off to bed and tomorrow, the scarf!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Yay you! I had to quit knitting around the end of the Gymnastics competition - my hands were cramping up - can't have an Olympics injury....