Saturday, November 08, 2008

The day the bananas went rogue . . .



Never taunt a banana. It can only lead to tears.



Poor Mr. Daisy.




The Saturday Seven was discovered on a field trip to my basement. I have no idea why we have even more belts for vacumn cleaners that we no longer own but here are two belts, four grilling utensils - cleverly disguised as screwdrivers - and yet another ice cube tray. Hopefully, someone will be looking for these at rummage sales in the Twin Cities.

Hope you enjoying the snow! We have a fire going in the fireplace . . .

P.S. I do not own a sock knitting machine but I do covet one. Birthday ideas, anyone? Buehler?

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Ahhh Hahahahaha!

Sometimes I think those ice cube trays reproduce in dark cupboards - I always find more than I know I've purchased!