Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday highlights from the fair

We had so much fun that we are going back tomorrow! Although, I'm hoping to see more than the Poultry Barn this time . . .

A few quick highlights . . .




this beauty would fit right in at the November Minnesota Knitters' Guild meeting. Our theme that month is "Norwegian Knitting."



This cute child's hat makes me want to start knitting hats again. Darling!



This chicken (a rooster, I believe!) was mesmerized by the shiny chain on my camera. He got closer and closer and seemed determined to stare me down. He finally made a grab for it as I walked away.

The chain did nothing for



the champion gander and goose. They were very blase about the whole thing.


In honor of the Minnesota State Fair, I give you:

Everything on a stick - courtesy of YouTube.



Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: