Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Three Rs



I'm not saying he's brilliant or anything but . . . it is time to pass these on. Sometime this week, they will be flying off to GF Melissa's TrainBoy.

Although, there is a funny story about Youngest Boy. One day he was attempting something and I said it was for Older Boys. "But I'm a genius!" he said. When I asked him how he knew that, he told me that his sisters told him.

As in a sarcastic, "You're a genius!" kind of label.

Sarcasm just doesn't work with three year olds.

Now that he's a grown up six, the phrase "But I'm a genius!" is often heard around our house. We all use it. He just doesn't know why we laugh.

Just a reminder - for all you knitting geniuses out there: the new Knitty is up! Go check out the knitting goodness!

No comments: