Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Films

What a day! Swimming, running, grocery shopping, laundry, errands - whew! I'd hoped to be sitting out on the (newly cleaned by Oldest Daughter) patio with a glass of wine right now but Mr. Daisy has decided to mow the lawn. That means I'm inside.

I had a great trip over to Borealis Yarns today. It's graduation season you know and I thought I might make a few chenille wash cloths as graduation gifts. I'll be giving some cash with them, never fear! Anyway, I picked up some Crystal Palace Cotton Chennille yarn - crystal pink, sage and mauve - and I'm thinking of using this washcloth patternor perhaps this more "fun" washcloth pattern from Knitty.com



I bought colors for girls but I might go get some orange or green for boys. Luckily, graduation isn't until next week!

In the meantime, enjoy a look at this cute video:

This link should get you there!

No comments: