Friday, May 15, 2009

Things that gross me out.

I was standing in line at my local grocery store this afternoon when I looked down at the feet of the girl standing in line in front of me. She was a teenager, standing sullenly behind her parents who were chatting with the store check out clerk.

She was in her stocking feet. No shoes. Just socks. No shoes in hand. She had to have walked through the parking lot and into the store that way. All I could think was, "Yuck - o." And, "If she was my kid, I wouldn't let her get back in the car like that. She'd have to ditch the socks."

Another thing that disgusts me out is that one of my wristlets is a little longer than the other. I didn't notice this at first as the hand spun was very active - kind of "roll-y" in fact. Now, this means cutting the cast on edge and removing a few rounds and then binding off. This just - well, you know what it is. Hrumph.

I can only wish my shopping was like this Friday Film:



As she says, "Could anything be simpler or more convenient?" I think I would need to buy a suit, high heels and hat before I could go shopping.

No comments: