Saturday, September 13, 2008

Foolish Girl . . .

I didn't want to be greedy and only picked up two skeins of Persia Color at our last MKG meeting. Well, those are long gone - I'll be searching out two more skeins to finish my scarf set.

But all this searching for yarn sent me to my yarn stash for my next project - probably something from my new copy of "A Fine Fleece."



Perhaps something from Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Aran weight in Cheer?




A scarf or shawl made from Rowan Felted Tweed in the Sigh colorway?



Or maybe another knitted bag in Rowan Big Wool?

I'll have plenty to ponder - rainy weekends are good knitting!



The Saturday Seven for this week was easy - I was already in my knitting stuff. I picked up these patterns and needles at last year's Yarn Over at the Mall of America. I'll be sending them on to Interim House.

No comments: