Saturday, September 27, 2008

A big day tomorrow!



Knitting wise: join me at our own MKG's annual fall Knit-Out, with knitting clinics, a fashion show, a fastest-knitter contest, and representatives from local yarn shops. And THERE WILL BE BUTTONS! ASK ME ABOUT THE BUTTONS!

Admission is free. For directions to the mall, go to the Mall's website www.brookdaleshoppingcenter.com.

The fun will run from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. I am actually not sure how long the buttons will hold out . . .

Earlier in the day, I'm going to the MMRF Race for Research at 9 a.m. at Lake Phalen. I just found out that we were going (Thanks, Mr. Daisy!), so I don't know if I'll run or walk. Either way, I'll be sweating!



The Saturday Seven were all videos or DVDs. Someone else can find a little room for them!

No comments: