Friday, September 26, 2008

I am a boring person.

Sorry but that's all there is to it. I took a quiz on the Knitting Daily site and asked my husband which "time spent knitting" category was I in. Well, hesaid that I knitted 12-24 hours per week and then added that I worked out another 10 and where was all the "Him" time? So he says. Well, that's when I realized I was so dull. Oddly enough, I thought I was having fun.



I did pick up a little of this fun-time-goodness for myself yesterday when GF Melissa and I were out buying Ravenclaw yarn for my HSKS partner. Yes, I HAVE LOVELY YARN FOR YOU, CHRYSTA! This lovely colorway is called "Firestorm" and it's all I can do to not cast on today. Must . . . knit . . . Gentleman's Socks . . .



I am expecting to finish my "Holding Hands, Feeding Ducks" hat today - this is so soft and easy. I will probably make one or two for Christmas presents. HEAR THAT, LURKING SISTER OF MINE? BigSis has been reading and privately sending me comments, mostly about why am I not fixing her extra big sweater. Because I am having too much fun with the other stuff. And I am a bit stymied about how to fix it - rip it all out, just redo the sleeves or knit another sweater entirely. Hmm.

Watch on, MacDuff - Try this Friday film on for size:



Note to Husband: This helps account for those 10 hours at the gym per week!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I think I must be boring too then, 'cuz that sounds awfully familiar - though I'm pretty sure my workout schedule is a lot easier than yours! (I walk on my treadmill - I have bad wheels so running is out of the question for me.)